Happy Thanksgiving Quotes : Find the perfect way to greet anyone a happy Thanksgiving by choosing from this huge collection of Happy Thanksgiving quotes, wishes and messages. We absolutely love Thanksgiving because it is a time to gather with family, enjoy good food and be grateful for all that we have. On this special day we are reminded to be thankful for all the blessings in our lives.We hope this collection will help you to find just the right happy Thanksgiving quotes wishes for everyone that you care about and are grateful for. Here you will find a huge selection of happy Thanksgiving greetings.
Best Thanksgiving Quotes, Sayings, Wishes & Messages
Happy Thanksgiving Quotes is now here to present you the sound quotes for Thanksgiving day. Thanksgiving is more than the festivities, it gives us time ponder upon what lessons we have learnt and how we can spread happiness around, to look back at all the great memories and good people who came in our lives. Happy Thanksgiving Quotes will help you wish your loved ones a very Happy Thanksgiving Day. Happy Thanksgiving Day to you and your loved ones. Begin reading our amazing Happy Thanksgiving Quotes and Wish your loved ones how much you care about them.
Happy Thanksgiving Quotes For Family
- You are a very special blessing to us. May love, joy and happiness be yours in abundance this holiday season.
- An optimist is a person who starts a new diet on Thanksgiving Day.
- You’re in my thoughts and prayers. Hoping this day holds all the warmth, contentment, and love of a wonderful and happy Thanksgiving.
- The thing I’m most thankful for right now is elastic waistbands.
- Thanksgiving is not just for expressing thanks for what you have. It is also a time to be grateful for what you are going to have. So have a Happy Thanksgiving Day!
- We should look for someone to eat and drink with before looking for something to eat and drink.
- Thank God every morning when you get up that you have something to do that day, which must be done, whether you like it or not.
- Gratitude is the heart’s memory.
- Forever on Thanksgiving Day the heart will find the pathway home.
- And then discover once a year is way too often.
- God has two dwellings; one in heaven, and the other in a meek and thankful heart.
- We can always find something to be thankful for, and there may be reasons why we ought to be thankful for even those dispensations, which appear dark and frowning.
- In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.
Thanksgiving Quotes & Sayings
- May your stuffing be tasty. May your turkey plump, May your potatoes and gravy. Have nary a lump. May your yams be delicious, And your pies take the prize, And may your Thanksgiving dinner stay off your thighs!
- I have strong doubts that the first Thanksgiving even remotely resembled the ‘history’ I was told in second grade. But considering that (when it comes to holidays) mainstream America’s traditions tend to be over-eating, shopping, or getting drunk, I suppose it’s a miracle that the concept of giving thanks even surfaces at all.
- We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude.
- November is the time to be thankful, a time to remember and to embrace those who enrich our lives. I’m thankful for a lot of things, but I’m most thankful for You!
- Nothing purchased can come close to the renewed sense of gratitude for having family and friends. So once in every year we throng, upon a day apart to praise the Lord with feast and song in thankfulness of heart.
- Doing good is what seems best. Doing good also earns you respect. But more than that, it makes you feel good about yourself. Thus, do a good deed this Thanksgiving! Wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving Day!
- What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
- A lot of Thanksgiving days have been ruined by not carving the turkey in the kitchen.
Happy Thanksgiving Wishes To Freinds – Thanksgiving 2016 Wishes
Waiting for Thanksgiving Day? A very special day to say “thank you” to those people who are important in our life. It is the time when you send lovely and special Happy Thanksgiving Wishes 2016 to special people, family, friends and loving ones to thank them for being there when you needed them.
- I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.
- Only a stomach that rarely feels hungry scorns common things.
- My cooking is so bad my kids thought Thanksgiving was to commemorate Pearl Harbor.
- If a fellow isn’t thankful for what he’s got, he isn’t likely to be thankful for what he’s going to get.
- Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.
- Thanksgiving Day is a jewel, to set in the hearts of honest men; but be careful that you do not take the day, and leave out the gratitude.
- It was dramatic to watch my grandmother decapitate a turkey with an ax the day before Thanksgiving. Nowadays the expense of hiring grandmothers for the ax work would probably qualify all turkeys so honored with ‘gourmet’ status.
- The gift of wonderful friends is the nicest blessing of all. You are in my heart and prayers all year, and, especially during this special season.
- It’s not the minutes spent at the table that put on weight, it’s the seconds.
- Have a Happy Thanksgiving! Hoping your Thanksgiving is filled with blessings and joy.
- Thank someone for being a part of your life. It’s the best gift you can give them. May you have a Happy Thanksgiving!
- Once a year you get the chance to thank God, your family, friends and every little joy that comes each day.Make this Thanksgiving, an occasion that you will always remember! May you have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving Day 2016 Messages – Thanksgiving Card Messages
Celebrate Thanksgiving Day with our awesome collection of Thanksgiving Mesages and SMS. Select your favorite message and wishes for Thanksgiving cards and send them accordingly.
- Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has plenty; not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.
- Thanksgiving is an emotional holiday. People travel thousands of miles to be with people they only see once a year.
- How wonderful it would be if we could help our children and grandchildren to learn thanksgiving at an early age. Thanksgiving opens the doors. It changes a child’s personality. A child is resentful, negative, or thankful. Thankful children want to give, they radiate happiness; they draw people.
- Let’s choose today to quench our thirst for the ‘good life’ we thinks others lead by acknowledging the good that already exists in our lives. We can then offer the universe the gift of our grateful hearts.
- I come from a family where gravy is considered a beverage.
- Thanksgiving, man! Not a good day to be my pants.
- There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
- Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.
- I like football. I find its an exciting strategic game. Its a great way to avoid conversation with your family at Thanksgiving.
- Look around you and be thankful for what you have, appreciate life.
Happy Thanksgiving Sayings Quotes
Thanksgiving is a blessing in disguise. With your friends and family near, make this day as special as you can and thank them with your heart. Happy Thanksgiving!
- It’s time time for counting all of our many blessings! One of my greatest blessings is having a wonderful ** like you!
- Grace isn’t a little prayer you chant before receiving a meal. It’s a way to live.
- It is the duty of all Nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey his will, to be grateful for his benefits, and humbly to implore his protection and favor.
- Voila! It’s Thanksgiving day, the day we are honestly thankful and mass-slaughter those birds unlike the other 364 days of the year.
- I am grateful and happy that you are my friend. With love and wishes for a very Happy Thanksgiving!
- Where’s your fat turkey?! May the forks be with you!
- Thanksgiving like contentment is a learned attribute. The person who hasn’t learned to be content…lives with the delusion he deserves more or something better.
- I celebrated Thanksgiving in an old-fashioned way. I invited everyone in my neighborhood to my house, we had an enormous feast, and then I killed them and took their land.
Happy Thanksgiving Greetings Words
You may want to greet your family and friends and share the feeling of giving thanks. Here are some of the best thanksgiving greetings and wishes that you can send to your loved ones. You can capture some of these thanksgiving wishes and greetings and put to your cards or gift tags.
- Wishing you a Thanksgiving overflowing with peace, love and laughter.
- Thank you for being my greatest blessing.
- We gather on this day to be thankful for what we have, for the family we love, the friends we cherish, and for the blessings that will come. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Roses are red, violets are blue, Happy Thanksgiving from the bottom of my heart to you.
- Wishing you abundance, hope, peace and a festive holiday season. Happy Thanksgiving to you!
- Thank you for being my hero and for teaching me how to be a better person. May you enjoy a joyous Thanksgiving!
- Wishing you a harvest of blessings, good health and good times. Happy Thanksgiving day!
- May your blessings be multiplied this year and throughout all your life. Happy Thanksgiving wishes to you!
- The gift of life is the best blessing of all. May you have a wonderful and meaningful Thanksgiving!
- May the best things in life be yours, not only this Thanksgiving but throughout the years. Happy Thanksgiving from my heart to yours!
- May the Lord hear your prayers and bless you with an eternal joy. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Thank you for being my role model. May you have a blessed Thanksgiving!
- This is a special day to count our blessings and all things that we are grateful for. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
- Here’s to enjoying the company of good friends and family. I wish you a happy Thanksgiving!
- I am thankful for you and everything that you do. Thank you!
Thanksgiving Inspiration Quotes For Friends
- On this Thanksgiving day, I wish you a lifetime of happiness and health. Happy holidays!
- Enjoy every moment of today and count all the blessings that you have. Happy Thanksgiving and holiday season!
- May you enjoy the feast and the company of your family on Thanksgiving day.
- I wish you a happy and festive holiday with your love ones. May you have a joyous Thanksgiving!
- Here’s to another year of giving thanks for all our blessings. Happy Thanksgiving wishes for everyone!
- May you have a home filled with laughter, freedom and love. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!
- Wishing you a picture perfect table with a positive mood on this holiday season. Happy Thanksgiving!
- On this Thanksgiving day and every day I am grateful for you, and for all the things you’ve done for me.
- Thank you for always being there, may you have a great Thanksgiving day.
- I’d like to express my thanks to you. You made my life colorful and feel brand new. May you have a joyous Thanksgiving!
- I appreciate all the things you do more than you ever know. May you enjoy a bountiful Thanksgiving!
- May you enjoy this celebration with your family full of laughter and peace. Happy Thanksgiving greetings!
- Have a joyful Thanksgiving and a healthy, happy and prosperous year.
- I thank you for the unconditional love and unwavering support, I thank you for being you. Happy Thanksgiving my love!
- You are strong, supportive, admirable, loving and understanding. Thank you for being my parents! Happy Thanksgiving Mom and Dad.
Funny Thanksgiving Quotes & Messages
Thanksgiving is a time for food, family and gratitude for both. There can be a lot of pressure, though, to get things just right can make it harder to see the humor Here are some very funny Thanksgiving quotes to help you maintain your humorous perspective on the holiday and keeping you giggling while you gobble.
- On this Thanksgiving day, let us be grateful that we were not born turkeys.
- I am thankful that I have a family that is as obsessed with food as I am!
- On this Thanksgiving day, let’s express our gratitude to our belts, which are going to work extra hard for us this day to keep our pants up. And let’s not forget to take a moment of silence for the belt’s forgotten brother: the suspenders.
- May the forks be with you.
- Keep calm and gravy on.
- May the turkey and pumpkin pie never go to WAIST. Happy thanksgiving!
- I hope no one will get drunk from the gravy and get high from the turkey. May you have a bountiful thanksgiving!
- I give grace to all my blessings and to the yummy turkey that’s staring me in the face.
- Let’s be grateful that we no longer celebrate Thanksgiving the traditional way: invite everyone over, have enormous feast and then kill them and take their land.
- Thanksgiving is an emotional holiday. People travel thousands of miles to be with people they only see once a year. And then discover once a year is way too often. ~ Johnny Carson
Hope you like our article on Happy Thanksgiving Quotes, Thanksgiving Wishes, Thanksgiving Messages and greetings. Stay tuned with us to get more updates regarding Happy Thanksgivng 2016.